Our Young Patrons program is tailored to individuals aged between 19-45 who wish to deepen their involvement in the arts and culture sector. CAG Young Patrons serves as a point of engagement with the Vancouver arts community through a program of creative and inspiring events. In becoming part of the CAG Young Patrons, you are joining a network of young professionals, influencers, tastemakers, and patrons of the arts.
Young Patrons receive all annual core benefits (minus tax receipt), in addition to invitations to exclusive art gatherings that are both social and educational.
- Personalized membership card
- Subscription to CAG bulletin
- Members only email updates and impact newsletters
- Invitations to special events
- 10% discount on all CAG publications and merchandise
- VIP Openings | Invitations for you and a guest to attend exclusive exhibition openings
- Happy Hours | Invitation to social events for you and a guest, including a complimentary beverage on presenting membership card – up to 3 events per year
- Behind-the-scenes | Invitation to experience exclusive access to a collection tour, studio visit, and private artist talk during your annual membership – up to 3 events per year
- End of year party | Invitation for you and a guest to attend members only annual end of year party
- Gift | receive a limited edition CAG artists edition when joining, plus a publication for every annual renewal
- Recognition on our donor wall and website