We’re (still) open!
With physical distancing protocols, optional timed entry and mandatory masks to ensure your safety, CAG is continuing to open to the public under our normal operating hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 12 – 6pm.
In line with government guidelines, we are currently welcoming visitors to the gallery with the following protocols in place:
- All visitors and staff must maintain a two-metre distance from one other. Household groups may remain together
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks
- Our coat check is currently closed; personal items will need to remain with you for the duration of your visit
- We ask that no oversized bags come into the gallery at this time
- All visitors will be asked to self-assess before visiting the gallery. If you are not feeling well, please postpone your visit
As our capacity is reduced, entry may be limited. Drop-in visitors are always welcome; you can also schedule your visit below.
Visitors in high-risk groups are welcome to request a private visit outside of normal operating hours. Please contact us at [email protected] to make arrangements.